Thursday, May 7, 2009

You're Gonna Love This!

Thanks to Kelly and her Tough Cookies triathlon training, we discovered a healthy and SUPER easy Greek Chicken recipe. I tried it out the other night and Forrest and I were both reaching for seconds! I didn't know something so flavorful could take such little time! Enjoy:

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts (I like to pound these to make thin)
1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (Don't drain)
1/2 oz Kalamata olives (Just add how many you want)
1 Tablespoon minced garlic (I used about 5 cloves)
1 oz feta cheese (Just sprinkle how much you want on top)


Directions:
Grill chicken in a pan coated with cooking spray for 3 minutes on each side.
Salt and Pepper chicken.
Reduce heat and add all other ingredients except for feta cheese.
Cover and simmer for 11 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Remove from heat and sprinkle chicken with feta cheese. DONE!!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

YUM! I will try it next week! :)