Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Twilight Zone

After hearing so much about this book, this story of vampires, I ordered my very own copy of Twilight and it came in the mail yesterday! I'm usually not a huge book reader, although I swear every time I finish an amazing book that I'm ready to pick up a new one right away. Don't laugh, but it can easily take me a year to read one silly book. Because I sit at a computer all day (like most of you), my eyes are too tired at night to focus on more words. I usually need a vacation or long plane ride to read a book. I'm hoping that my bi-weekly Dr appts give me ample time to finish this book before July. I'm also hoping that this gives me a nice break from all the pregnancy books. I'm tired of reading about my skin stretching and all the horrible things that might happen this month! So thank you to all my friends who got hooked on this book and have convinced me to dive in as well. Here I go...

3 comments:

lauren said...

this makes me so happy!

Cara Jaggers said...

This makes me happy too!!! You are going to love them... I hope you have time to read all 4 books before the litte guy arrives!!

Courtney Squillante said...

Yay yay yay!!!!!