Monday, May 18, 2009

A Little Self Control

I'm not sure how I should be thanking my friends who have me hooked on the Twilight series. I guess I could start by saying, thanks for the loss of sleep due to my new addiction. First of all, I finished Twilight (the first book) this past weekend in Rockport...thanks to a completely relaxing weekend of floating in a pool. We had a great time! At HEB last night I noticed they had the 2nd book on sale, so I bought it. I stayed up till 1am last night reading and now I'm already half way through it. Do I need to go buy the third book already? It's been a rough day, but luckily I have found the self control to walk past my book without picking it up. Vampires will have to wait till tonight. The books are an easy read, which is why I think people flip through them quickly. I can't really pin-point my addiction, I guess the mere suspense and sweet love story. Before you go out to buy these books, please ask to borrow my copies!

No comments: