Thursday, May 28, 2009

San Antonio Baby Shower

Baby T's Aunts-to-be (Ann Marie, Sara, and Mindy) hosted a shower in his honor this past weekend. Rockport is a popular theme for this baby. He was showered with a number of bathing suits, tackle boxes, and sunglasses -- all perfect items for a great weekend fishing in Rockport! I know it was a very busy weekend, being Memorial Day and a big graduation weekend, and I am so thankful that so many people were still able to come! In Forrest's family alone they were celebrating a couple other graduations in Austin and Ft. Worth, and still made the trip to San Antonio to celebrate Baby T. Thank you!

Rockport Swim Gear!
As most of you probably already know, sushi is my most favorite thing to eat. Because I am forbidden from eating raw fish, Mindy (my sister-in-law) made candy sushi! 
This is the what Forrest wore the day he came home from the hospital. I think Baby T will have to follow in his Daddy's footsteps!
Matching Rockport Fishing Buddies Shirts!
My sister, Ann Marie, one of the Aunts-to-be! I didn't get a picture of all three hostesses on my camera, so I will post that picture once I get one.





1 comment:

Stacey said...

that candy sushi is impressive and you looks SO great!