Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Davis up to?

Davis will be turning 2 at the end of July! I feel like every minute he's learning something or saying something new.

In the mornings, I let him watch a little bit of Mickey Mouse, he calls him "Mick." Breakfast has always been blueberries, strawberries, and a waffle. It's his favorite meal of the day because it's always gone and he usually asks for more.

He is obsessed with choo choo trains. He will take his toy trains, lay on his belly, and push them through different tunnels throughout the house (i.e. under coffee tables, around the bed posts, under the couch). Davis is also a huge fan of playing outside. If he wants to go outside, he will go grab a pair of shoes (always brings me a matching pair), and out we go! He still loves his roller coaster...as you can tell...


Duke thinks he's being chased!

My favorite, the wave!


A memory I don't want to forget, is something Davis does at bedtime. I usually hold him for a while after we've read a couple books and I hum. Don't worry, I don't sing. And really, I choose easy songs to hum because I am not vocally talented. Anyways, if I don't start humming fast enough according to Davis, he will start to hum, as if to remind me to start. Melts my heart.

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Oh my goodness- how sweet is that?!? What a precious boy!!