Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rockport Music Festival

Last weekend, Forrest and I went to Rockport (sans baby) to meet Renee and Robert (my cousin and her fiance) for a fish-sun-music filled weekend! We enjoyed nights on the porch, mornings fishing, and Texas music at night. Apparently I didn't get my fix out west :)

We actually didn't end up seeing all the artists. It started around 1pm and we decided it was way too hot to be in the sun without a pool. So we didn't show up till about 6pm and caught the last two shows...Jerry Jeff and Guy Clark. Overall, it was a fun concert. We thought the beer and food were a bit on the expensive side, but I guess that is to be expected.


Robert, Renee, Me, Forrest

Jerry Jeff Walker


As you probably gathered, no pictures of us fishing because we didn't catch any fish!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I may have to boycott your blog if you keep posting about fun adventures like this! So jealous...looks like fun!

rfrancese said...

Yay! we made the blog :)