Friday, September 30, 2011

Davis' Favorite Things to Talk About


"I march!" Stomps his feet and walks around, usually grabs his trumpet. We saw the high school band march by our street last week.

"I walk Duke." Grabs Duke's leash and wants to walk him outside. Always drags out the sound of Duuuuuuke.

"Nap school, snack school." What he does at school.

"Meow are you?" Looking for cats in our neighborhood.

"Nap!" Davis will point his finger at me and tell me to take a nap (I close my eyes and fake snore), then Davis whistles or plays his trumpet to wake me up. He laughs every time. And so do I.

"Ball hoop." Time to play some b-ball.

"No ice." We've had enough falls and bruises to know that mommy usually grabs an icepack. So now, every time there is an "I bonk" incident, it's quickly followed by, "no ice."

"Annie Choo Choo." When my mom comes in town, she always takes Davis to ride the train at the zoo. There is an association here. When we talk to Annie on the phone, Davis always says, "Choo choo, duck." After they ride the train, they go feed the ducks!

"STOOOOOPPPPP!" It's loud and it's long. When Davis sees a stop sign or red light, he yells stop! Then he follows it with, "gooooo!"

"Pease, tank you!" Davis knows one of these two words will get him something. Usually he tries please first. Then he follows with a very loud and enthusiastic, thank you!

"O, B, D, T, & A" These are Davis' favorite letters! For 'T' he sticks his arms out straight to make the shape of a 'T' and with 'O' he makes a circle shape with his hands.

1 comment:

Cara Jaggers said...

He is such a smart little boy!! Love it.