Friday, May 6, 2011

Room Make-Over Part 1

A couple weeks ago I posted about our front entry room. It serves as an entry, my office, a playroom, and a sitting room. So here is phase 1 of the make-over.

My mom found the wingback chair on the left at an estate sale for $25. I found the one on the right on Craigslist for $40. They were both out-dated and one was COVERED in cat hair. Ick. I had them recovered and voila...


I removed the play-mat (sorry Davis) and moved a rug from our room into here for the time-being. I'm hesitant to buy a new rug for this room if we won't be staying here long. I pulled out some old bunching tables that have been in our garage for a couple years to use as the coffee table. And as you can see, the toys remain in this room (don't be fooled, there are toys in just about every room of our house).


Part 2 of the make-over will hopefully include some art on the walls, new pillows on the couch, and a lamp shade. I would LOVE to hear from you all because I am not very creative and need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Tina the room looks great!!! Those chairs are lovely... around how much does it cost to recover? I need to start looking on craigslist for some chairs to re do, wow!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the chairs!! What a difference! I LOVE this kind of stuff...I can't wait to see the art!