Friday, June 5, 2009

Tory Burch and BOBs!

Last weekend Baby T was spoiled with love and gifts. My Austin friends and their moms, along with my aunts and cousins hosted a super fun and adorable baby shower. The food was delicious, a nice choice of every kind of salad imaginable....fruit salad, spinach salad, pasta salad...all my favorites! They decorated the room with balloons, precious stuffed animals, and tons of flowers. Kelly, Renee, and Claire made a surprise slide show of pictures from when Forrest and I were babies. Everyone brought a children's book so we are now set with lots of reading ahead of us! The cake even matched the invitation! It was such a fun day and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Courtney Robertson said...

Love it love it love it!! You are going to love your BOB (or so I hear... I don't have one) and the TB bag is precious!! Love you!!

Jenni said...

Is that the BOB Revolution? That is the one we are getting, too! (c: I hear they are great!

Cara Jaggers said...

What the heck is a BOB??? Big Ole Burrito?? J/K, obviously it has something to do with babies!! Love the bag... You are going to be one stylish Mommy!!