Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Baby's New Crib!

Our baby crib was delivered on Monday!!! After waiting weeks and weeks for the delivery, I was super anxious! For anyone waiting to the last minute to order a baby crib, beware, they usually take 8 weeks to ship! Who knew? I did my best to try and get it out of the box by myself, but ended up having to wait for Forrest to get home later that night. He was excited too, because as soon as he was home, he started to put it together. It didn't take too long and surprisingly was a fun project without the usual problems. I spoke too soon!

Proud Forrest and a great looking crib!



Realizing it won't fit through the door!


Forrest had to TAKE IT APART and PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. It was hilarious. And yes, Forrest did ask before we started if we should build it in the baby's room. I said no, there's much more space in the living room. Oops!

3 comments:

Cara Jaggers said...

HAHAHA!!! That is hysterical and I love the crib.

Courtney Squillante said...

hahahaah Ditto!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.