Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello Kyle Field!

As I entered Kyle Field I tried to remember the last time I was actually there...in the stadium...I think it was at least a good 8 years (maybe more!). I've been back to College Station since graduation and I've been back for tailgating, but I never had a ticket to the football game. I've also seen the Aggies play since I graduated, but it was at UT. So imagine my excitement when my sweet cousin and her hubby called us to invite us to the Auburn game! Whoop! 

Early Saturday morning, Forrest and I dropped Davis off in Buda with my Aunt and Uncle. He was ecstatic to spend the day with the cows, chickens, and Miracle (their horse). We enjoyed our drive to College Station surrounded by the suburbans full of fans decked out in maroon. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, sunny and cool. The game was a great one, so close. Sadly, the last two minutes of the game were not pretty for the Aggies. 

Pregnant girls enjoy their pickles!


There's Johnny!

No comments: