Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The More the Merrier!

Easter weekend was eventful, to say the least. It all started with simple lunch plans with my parents and Forrest's parents. Somehow the news spread and it turned into a party of 25 people! Forrest and I spent most of Saturday cleaning our house and preparing for all our guests. My mom and sister arrived that night for a great dinner at La Fonda! The margaritas made my mouth water. Nobody warned me how much I would miss that sweet taste! There's a lot of things I wasn't warned about, but that is another post another day... Sunday morning it poured and I was so worried all 25 people would be squished into our house. Thankfully when we came out of the church after Mass, the skies were clear and the sun was out! Our little 2 bedroom, one bathroom house survived a family packed weekend! Good to know for future parties -- but more than 25 people and we will probably be renting a port-a-potty just in case! Here are a couple pictures...sorry I don't have more (like the food, decorations, or more people), but I am still new to this blog thing!



Renee and Ann Marie in our backyard.



My cousin, Michael and Forrest




Cousin pic! We missed you Claire!

2 comments:

Courtney Robertson said...

Love the Easter pic of you and Forrest! You are such a cute preggo lady... next Easter will be a blast with Baby T!

Unknown said...

love it!! nice blog...appreciate the shout out for TRI-ing For A Cause!!