Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!!!

Happy 27th birthday Kelly! This picture brings back great memories of our apartment in downtown Austin! I think this was actually taken celebrating your birthday, year 23 perhaps?

Kelly and I have known each other since high school days on the soccer bench. We ended up both going to A&M where we were dorm roomies together and then we both moved home to Austin after graduating.

We've always been big about the birthday celebrations. Why shouldn't we? So I can't wait for this weekend...we are treating ourselves to pedicures and getting together with friends for a BBQ bash! Hope you have a great day Kel!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY Tina I love it and love you. Thanks for the bday wishes and for ALWAYS making my birthday a great one! XOXO

lauren said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!!! I'm so happy you finally gave in and joined the blogosphere!! your belly is precious!