Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love Sundays!

After a fun weekend in Houston, I spent Sunday back in Austin. Forrest was in OK this past weekend for our niece's First Holy Communion and our nephew's 4th Birthday. So much to celebrate!
To start our day, we attempted a swim in the lake. Dad wanted to test out his new wetsuit for the triathlon. Ann Marie and my Mom also jumped in to swim laps, but the 66 degree water was a little too chilly for me. I enjoyed watching (more like life-guarding) from the dock. After a successful swim for the triathletes, friends and family joined us for some burgers and cheesecake to help celebrate Ann Marie's birthday a little early!


Ann Marie, Me, Kelly, Claire, Renee and Nicole

Duke taking a nap on the front steps!


Barley and Duke butts up and paws down on the front steps!

No comments: