Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Turning 4 is FUN!

My sweet tiny little baby boy (I gotta get that in there while I still can) just turned 4 last Saturday! I asked him how it feels to be 4 and he said he still feels 3, but already knows what kind of cake he wants when he turns 5. These are the important things in life. 

We had another pool party this year and it was all things sports themed for our very active boy!


Davis in action!

Miss Molly

Cousin Clark

Blowing out the candle!

Kids sitting quietly, in awe of sugar! 
Time for presents!


A new watch!

Check out those skateboard skills!

Pump me up!

The ultimate water-gun!


My mom, grandmother, and sister.

Eating the last bite of cake!

We got Davis a new bike for his birthday and he rode it like a champ all day long! He thinks the orange is "sooo cool" and our neighbors gave him an awesome blue string of lights to wrap around the bike bars. He's all set!



My best friend Kelly came in town to help celebrate Davis' birthday, so we made a weekend out of it with brunch the next morning for my birthday. We went to Anne Marie's Carriage House in the Botanical Gardens. I had never been or even heard of it, but found it on Yelp. It was quaint, off the beaten path, and delicious.


We don't need to capture my age with a candle anymore.
It can just say "OMG"

That look......




No comments: