Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On our way to Destin...

A couple months ago we booked a family vacation to Destin and it couldn't get here fast enough! This if Forrest's first time taking off an entire week since our honeymoon. And it was a true vacation, I left my computer at home, which I rarely do. It felt so good! 

The night before, we had a lot of packing to do. Davis wanted to make sure we brought enough toys so he literally took his toy bucket and dumped it on top of his clothes. I had to wait till he was in bed to unpack all those toys! 




Davis was just as excited about flying as he was about the beach. Everyone he saw, he would tell them, "Hi, I'm Davis. I'm going to the beach. I live in San Antonio, but we are going to Florida. Are you going to the beach too?"

He especially loved the "train" aka Skylink at DFW. We rode that a couple times. If you're wondering, a full loop takes 20 minutes. Forrest and I got a little motion sickness, so we had to drag Davis off the train. 





No comments: