Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ironman Inspiration

Do you have people that inspire you? I think it's amazing what people can accomplish if they train. Not in a milllllliooon years would I have thought I could do a triathlon. The idea was daunting, especially since I didn't even know what it was. That was 6 years ago, now I'm completely hooked and I know it's time to step up the distance, which is doable, if I train.

I thought I would share these two awesome Ironman stories with you from two women I know. One is the Tough Cookies trainer and one is my mom's friend and trainer. They both competed in the Los Cabos Ironman and one of them qualified for the big kahuna, the olympics of triathlons, the super bowl of triathlons: KONA. Read on to hear their stories and be inspired!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birkin HandbagsBirkin BagsKelly Hermes Handbags auyw hermes belts2013 Hermes Handbags omhb