Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunting Eggs

This past weekend we went to an Easter egg hunt out in Blanco at a friend's ranch. Gorgeous weather, delicious food, a beautiful home, 300 eggs, candy galore, bouncy castles, trailer rides...need I say more?!?

Before letting the kids run wild for the eggs, we tried to fill them up. I don't know what Davis loves more, the taste of Pirate's Booty or just saying "Pirate's Booty!"



A couple of my high school friends were at the party too, Christina (with me in the picture below) has a little 2 year old boy, Wills.


The eggs were "hidden" in a fenced-in yard, so the kids all lined up outside the gate before the official hunt. Davis could NOT contain his excitement.


And...they're off! 
My parents came out for the Easter fun. Davis loved showing Papa Tom his eggs, he especially loved the cupcake egg!


An impressive picture of all the egg hunters


No comments: