Friday, March 2, 2012

Rodeo By Night

The last week the rodeo was in SA, we got a babysitter (Nana!) and headed to see some cows, bulls, and Miranda Lambert with our friends Brandon and Jordan!

I seriously cannot contain my excitement when those cowboys are buckin' it on a horse or cow. I literally scream each time one flies off and my hand immediately slaps over my jaw, that has dropped to the floor!!!!

Loved seeing Miranda perform! I love all her songs, all her twang, all her pink sparkles, and all her hair flying around! She played all her hits and even a Gaga song! Sadly, no Blake Shelton appearance and no songs from her group, Pistol Annies.


I wore my harmonica necklace so I could jam with Miranda. And I did. I think they appreciated the back-up!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

I LOVE the rodeo!!! I LOVE that you jammed on your necklace!!