Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2004

Just for fun, let me take you back to 2004. I was a senior at A&M, living with 3 fabulous roommates, about to head on a cruise for spring break (which is why our swimsuits are hanging on the wall!?!), we lived in greek t-shirts night and day, and my parents lived in Paris.

My mom was my sweet valentine that year, she sent cookies!!!!


Davis headed off to school this morning, super excited to hand out his Mickey Valentines to all his friends! I told him there would be a party and he screamed, "snowman cookie!" I told him there would probably be cookies, but most likely hearts, not snowmen!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day full of hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

Love the college picture!! :)

Robin said...

Ahhhh! Davis cracks me up! Such a great picture and wonderful memories.