Wednesday, April 20, 2011

From Houston to Austin

My parents and my aunt completed the MS150 bike ride from Houston to Austin this past weekend (and FYI it's more than 150 miles). So proud of my dad, as this was his first year to do it! He rode with a group called the Wheels of Love and my mom and aunt rode with the Tough Cookies group. Here's a quick picture re-cap of Sunday afternoon:

Waiting at the finish line for our two favorite teams to cross!
My dad!
Ann Marie with our cousins, Camille and Catherine
Tough Cookies making their way across the finish line!
If you can manage to see around Claire's flailing arm (cute watch), here comes mom and Robin!
Together, my parents raised over $4,000! Way to go!
The green and pink supporters!
Guess who else did the ride? Jarrett, my good friend Courtney's husband. So we were able to catch up with them after the race!!

No comments: