Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Practice

Davis has a new Easter basket this year! The other day we decided to practice putting things in our basket. He grabbed a pair of my running shorts (I'm guessing he was comparing it to the laundry basket). Here he is...practicing...different ways to hold the basket, obviously!



Now, about the basket. I've been eyeing a couple different ones. Growing up, my mom (I mean, the Easter Bunny) would just re-decorate ours every year with a new bow or new lining. I love the choices at Pottery Barn! But after picking Davis' basket, the lining, and the monogram, the total was somewhere over $40! Instead, the more practical option was to purchase this one at Michael's for 40% off and take it to get monogramed for $6.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He is getting so big! Too cute:)