Thursday, February 10, 2011

San Antonio Snow

Why is it that a tiny amount of snow can throw an entire day off? In Texas, we just aren't prepared. We don't have enough indoor activities to entertain our kids, we don't know how to drive in snow, and we don't have the clothes to stay warm!


We woke up to a little bit of snow last week, so I immediately took Davis outside to see it. I don't think he was phased by it, he was more interested in finding a stick to throw for Duke.


Besides being stuck inside, the snow/ice days weren't too bad for us. Except for one thing. One of our outdoor pipes kept freezing! Twice we had to use my hairdryer to defrost it!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

This has been a crazy winter! I can't believe how much snow/ice Texas has gotten, I think global warming must be some kind of a scam:) Davis is so cute Tina!!