Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Party Hats

Over the weekend we celebrated my Dad's birthday (again) with a masssssive Italian feast and tons of party hats! Hats? Yes, my Dad has a collection of hats from around the world and so we decided to have people dress as my Dad and wear their hats! People came dressed in all different "Tom - themes" from IBM, triathlons, polos, and softball uniforms to plaid shorts and the marines. Our garage was filled with family and friends, pasta galore, a DJ, and lots of cute little Italian flags.

Kelly and Collin came.
Unfortunately, I got this picture after Collin changed.
He wore his wet-suit in honor of my Dad's triathlon last year. Hilarious!!!!

The Balancing Act...Started with this Cane

And went on to this BIKE! Haha
Uncle Mike and Forrest thought it would be funny to ride around in Davis' jogging stroller. I, on the other hand, didn't find it as funny. But in the end, no worries, the BOB survived.
Good to know it can hold.
Davis was sound asleep upstairs! What a good little man!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

How fun!!!! You guys look so cute! :)