Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Tastes

Did you stay tuned? Ha! Well we have really been moving and grooving since the introduction of butternut squash. We stuck with it for a while, mainly because I didn't realize how many servings just one butternut squash could make for a little 7 month old. It lasted us a couple weeks! But now we are on to so many other new tastes like apples, pears, carrots, regular squash, and sweet potatoes. Davis is drinking apple juice (diluted) and water. He isn't quite grasping the sippy cup yet, but funny enough he enjoys drinking out of my cycling water bottle.

I really do enjoy making his food and it's super easy with the Baby Cook equipment from Williams Sonoma. I usually spend an hour on Sunday making a couple different courses and freeze them for the week. That's it! This way I know what's in it, no added sugar or preservatives.






No comments: