Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teddy Bear Vest

My shopping priorities have been different lately. I never thought this would happen. Usually I head to Nordstroms and pick up a few things for myself. These days I make a b-line for Janie & Jack and Pottery Barn Kids. There are two reasons for this. 1) I fit back into all my clothes and because I didn't wear any of them last year (I was preggers), it's like I have all new clothes. Yes, out-dated a bit, but they feel new to me. 2) Davis is way more fun to shop for!!!! Janie & Jack is absolutely the cutest store for baby clothes!!!! Yes, a bit pricey, but when they have sales, they are totally worth it. I recently found some adorable teddy bear trousers and a teddy bear sweater vest! I also love Old Navy and TJ Max (they have a ton of POLO for our preppy little man). And of course, Pottery Barn Kids! Davis' bedding is from here and so anytime I buy something to go in his room, I know it will match. They are very consistent with their baby blues and greens! On a sad side note, PB Kids in SA just closed. I'm so so so sad. The sign on the window says, "come visit us at our closest location, AUSTIN!!!!" Ugh. Don't you worry, I'll be visiting that location. The sale did help me find this adorable wooden airplane that we are going to hang in Davis' room!

No comments: