Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010!

We started off the New Year right, at a wedding! My good friend, Adrienne, married Ryan on New Year's Eve at a beautiful ceremony, followed by a super fun party!!!!! My sweet Aunt Dede and Uncle Mike watched Davis OVERNIGHT for us!
Bridal Luncheon at ACC! The bride and all her maids.

Rehearsal dinner on Lake Austin

Kelly, the bride, and me

Davis came to visit while we were getting ready!

The Hollywood Bride!And then my camera died :( You can visit my shutterfly album if you want to see more pictures:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNGTNk0bt2Kv

Make sure you check out the pictures of Davis and his babysitter, Collin (Kelly's husband). While we did nails, brunch, and rehearsal wedding stuff, Davis got to hang out with Collin. They took a walk, went to the book store, and watched some football together.


No comments: