Monday, August 3, 2009

Pictures Galore!

I cannot stop taking pictures of our baby boy. There are too many to post to the blog, so I have created another site for your viewing pleasure: http://babyboydavis.shutterfly.com/

I wish I had more time to blog, but any free minute I have, I try to take a nap. Davis is doing really well and enjoying all his visitors. This first week has been a learning experience for all of us, luckily Forrest was home from work. We've also been lucky to have Forrest's parents so close and my mom has been our live-in nanny/maid/dog walker/chef/nurse/etc!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats!! He is absolutely PRECIOUS!!

Lindsay Wagner said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you, and you look FANTASTIC!!!

The Lukefahrs said...

Christina... congratulations!! Davis is a beautiful baby boy! I hope our two little men get to meet soon! They were only born 10 days apart! (You DO look fantastic!)