Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Emma's Sprinkle

I haven't officially announced it to the blog world, but we do have a name for our baby girl: 

Emma Baird! 

No real reason for Emma other than we love it and Baird is a family name, it's my grandmother's maiden name. Davis Warriner, by the way, gets his middle name from Forrest's grandmother's maiden name. So they are even...starting life out fair...but that won't last! 

Emma was sprinkled by some very loving hostesses and friends on September 29th and I want to thank each and every one of them. I think the pictures will speak for themselves...but as you can see, the decorations and flowers were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the pink was plentiful! Such thoughtful and personal details were put into this sprinkle, and I am forever grateful for wonderful friends! 



Mommy-to-be mint tea -- Delicious!


Claire serving bellinis! 

The hostesses!


Davis loved Emma's umbrella! 






No comments: