Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Fiesta Festivities

Fiesta festivities are for all ages and all sizes and it was one busy week trying to fit it all in! At Davis' school, they had a shoebox parade. For those crafty moms out there, you're thinking, oh fun! For me, I had opposite thoughts of fun. Because let's be honest, who was going to be making the parade float? Not Davis! 

We decided to do a beach theme float because Davis loves the beach and I figured the decor would be easy to find at Michael's. Surprisingly, little palm trees and tiny fishes were hard to find. Instead, we went with some sandpaper, wrapping paper, tissue paper, seashells, a wooden fish that Davis colored, and many under the sea stickers. 

Before the parade, King Antonio and all his entourage came to visit the kids. They loved it! Davis loves all the medals! 

School parade time!
The next day was the Battle of Flower's Parade. It's on a Friday and all the schools are out for the day. Many people even get the day off from work! Not me :) but I took the day off to spend it with Davis and my parents at the parade.

Davis and his best friend Sam, they loved the horses in the parade the best!



No comments: