Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's been a while...

I'm back! Did you think I was stranded on a fabulous tropical island? Sadly, I do not have vacation pictures to post and do not have a good reason for taking a blog break. We've just been super busy like the rest of the world. Now it's time to catch you up! 

First of all, WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! After about 50 showings over 100 days and scrambling to keep a clean house, someone made an offer, we accepted, and it's done. Obviously it wasn't that easy, but I can dream. I don't want to recap the horribleness that engulfed us for weeks trying to make the buyer happy. Let's just say, Good-bye Inslee! 

After a weekend of hauling boxes and heavy furniture to a storage unit, the house was empty and we decided to have a pizza party with our friends! We toasted to our favorite memories in the house...bringing Davis home from the hospital, late night fires on the back porch, girl's nights watching Bachelor, trick-or-treating, and many more. 





Now, I know you're all wondering where we are living and what's next! We bought a house just a couple blocks down from the old house and are remodeling it! In the meantime, we are living with Forrest's parents. I'll post soon with pics of the new house!

2 comments:

The Brooks said...

congrats on the sale! I know how stressful it all is and hopefully things are going smoother now!

Unknown said...

So I've been thinking about it...and my favorite memory of y'all in that house would have to be:
a. Helping to put up y'alls first Christmas tree in the house!
OR
b. All of the family holidays/celebrations in y'alls backyard! (Davis' first birthday, Davis' baptism, Davis' first Christmas...etc)
OR
c. Your last night there with all of your friends talking about their favorite memories as we took a sip of the finest champagne!