Thursday, May 31, 2012

3...Almost

I have a summer birthday. Growing up, a pool party was always so much fun, but I never got to celebrate my birthday during the school year. And we all know how fun it was to have cupcakes in our honor! 

Davis' last week of school, his teacher offered to let the summer birthday kids celebrate. I wasn't sure how I felt about this because I didn't want to confuse Davis. Then I figured he wouldn't be questioning a second birthday celebration in just a few months, so we picked a date to celebrate almost being 3! 

Birthday celebrations at St. Davids include a prayer during chapel, a birthday crown, the task of snack leader, and of course, cupcakes!







2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy ALMOST 3rd birthday! He is so so cute! Love that hair!

Sarah said...

Happy ALMOST 3rd birthday! He is so so cute! Love that hair!