Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thankful to be an Aggie

To all my longhorn friends (especially my mom), I have to say, sorry, but I'm thankful this Thanksgiving to be an Aggie. WE WON!!!! Whoop! It was a little last minute, but we decided to buy tickets to the A&M and UT game. After running, eating, and napping it was a bit of a struggle to pull myself off the couch for a football game in the 40 degree cold, but it was well worth it!!!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! It started bright and early Thanksgiving morning with the Turkey Trot. Half of us did the 5 mile run and the other half did the mile. The Turkey Trot is such a fun and relaxed race. Most people there were dressed up as turkeys or wearing their UT and A&M gear for the game!






1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Glad you love our name choice - hope our Davis is as cute as yours! :)