Saturday, December 11, 2010

10 Years Ago

10 years ago we were freshman at A&M! And after a day eating my way through College Station, visiting the dorms, and walking through the Chi Omega house, I can tell you, it hasn't changed all that much. First of all, everything smells exactly the way I remember it! Our sorority pictures might now be upstairs, but the furniture and wallpaper are all the same (not exactly a good thing). And the dorms are exactly the same, especially that three flights of stairs up to our old floor. Cara, Courtney, and I enjoyed a fun day in College Station with stops at our favorite restaurants and a nice walk on campus. We also got to visit with Melissa and stay with her family, who live in Bryan. Forrest and Davis spent the weekend in Rockport with my parents, pics to come!



1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Ahhhh cute!!! Sad I had to miss! :)