Friday, February 19, 2010

Already?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got an email about open registration for the Cap Tex and Danskin triathlons. Already? Yikes, time to hit the pool and pavement. The Cap Tex is on Memorial Day again this year and it happens to be the weekend before Danskin. I had to pick one. Two triathlons in one week would be a bit much this year. The majority vote this year is for Cap Tex. I can't believe how many people are joining in the fun and it makes me so excited!!! I can name at least 10 people I know who will be racing (or panting, in my case), right along side me! Let's admit it, how much time will I really have to train? Finding the time to work out an hour a day is hard enough, let alone two hours! At least it will be fun and always a great way to help raise money for the Mark Felice Childhood Cancer Fund! Last year I was the preggo cheer-squad so I'm anxious to get back into the racing!

Check out my sister, Ann Marie's blog about our triathlon efforts: http://triingforacause.blogspot.com/

She talks about her training group, triathlon gear, how to sign up, what triathlons are out there, how to help us raise money, and gives great encouragement to those that don't even own a sports bra, but are ready to try something NEW!



It was just us 4 for the Danskin 2008...
And now we're all hooked!

No comments: