Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Divided

You can Gig'em and you can Hook'em...

Forrest and I are both Aggies. Forrest actually comes from a very very long line of family Aggies (want to point out his Mom, Pattie, is a Longhorn). For me, it's a different story. I come from a long line of Longhorns and was raised singing the Eyes of Texas (and the Marine Corps Hymn, but that's another story for another day). As a result, I am a 2%er. It's probably frowned upon, but when I refer to either team, I say "we." At the big Thanksgiving game, I manage to wear a little maroon and a little burnt orange. And recently, it's been difficult, let's be honest, to cheer for the Aggies. I can't even find their football games on TV. Forrest is a little more committed than me and is not a fan of the "tu" picture below.

No comments: