Monday, January 28, 2013

Dad's Math Night!


Last week at Davis' school they hosted "Dad's Math Night!" Which meant, bonding time for Davis and Forrest and an entire two hours of relaxation for me...I didn't even have to make dinner that night! Davis came home with a paper pizza and a noodle pattern necklace.

Having a kid in itself brings on many more weekly activities, but a kid in school makes me feel like I have 5 kids. There's fundraising, meetings, book fairs, holiday parties, color days, and much much more. I love getting involved, but sometimes it's overwhelming and I can't imagine keeping myself organized enough to add another kid in the mix. Maybe it would be different if I didn't work full time or maybe I put myself in this situation because I do want to be involved, so I sign up for a lot of activities. Either way, I propose more Dad nights!

No comments: