Friday, January 20, 2012

I Wanna Hold Your Hand...

We were so lucky to spend an entire weekend with sweet Molly! Put aside the one timeout we had to do for bopping poor Molly on the head, I would say we did pretty well.

Forrest and I were in Houston last weekend for Mary's wedding (my Chi-O friend from A&M). That post still to come! Kelly and Collin offered to babysit Davis for us and also host us the entire weekend. It makes things so much easier when we visit a house that is baby proofed and already has toys, books, bath essentials, a high chair, and a port-a-crib! It's also super easy when we just plan the weekend based on the kid's schedules. We enjoyed breakfast tacos, walks, play-dates, a birthday party, the park, and naps! While super relaxing...now that I re-cap the weekend, we actually did a TON!

We put the two car-seats in one car. One of us had to sit in the back to monitor Davis' behavior. See his little hand on her car-seat?

Morning playtime! Whatever toy Molly had, Davis wanted in his hands. Good thing she didn't mind sharing. Sweet Molly!

Love this pic! I'm sure Davis is holding her hand to be sweet...and not to keep her away from his pretzels. I'm sure of it.

No comments: