Monday, November 14, 2011

Davis Wore a Tux...and Renee & Robert got Married!

Last weekend my cousin married her best friend and we were all there to help celebrate, from beginning to end! Renee and I grew up down the street from each other as kids and all my childhood memories are filled with stories growing up together: going to the same school, gymnastics, Christmas afternoons comparing what Santa brought us, riding bikes, watching old movies and singing songs from Sound of Music, playing on the golf course, trips to Rockport, and the list goes on and on. Now we are adding another person to our family and I'm excited to create new memories with her and her husband, Robert.

We started the weekend off right with a girls brunch at Moonshine. This is one of my favorite places to eat, if you go, the mac and cheese is a must order. I think we all agree, mustard in our new favorite color!


That night, the celebration continued with the rehearsal dinner at Headliners Club, a restaurant on top of a bank building. The view of Austin is beautiful at night! Toasts were made, happy tears were shed, and delicious food was consumed!!

Our cousin pic with a new addition
Robert, Renee, Claire, Ann Marie, Forrest, Me and Michael

Wedding Day!!!!!
Perfect way to start the day, a little massage!

Beautiful bride about to get her makeup done!

Time for Davis to get ready too! Ring bearer!
Davis and Ruthie rocked the house when they walked down the aisle. Davis gave everyone a wave on his way to the alter. I am just kicking myself I didn't think to video it with my iphone! After all his waving, he got to the alter, saw me, held up one finger and said, "One more!"
After the ceremony, we all rode a shuttle bus back to the hotel for the reception. Davis had a blast on the bus. He was excited not to be in a car seat! This is him telling the bus driver to, "GO!"
Singing Wheels on the Bus..."beep beep!"
I had a sitter all ready to take Davis after the ceremony. It was super late, he was walking down the aisle right around bedtime. But once at the reception, he was AMAZED by the band. He spent most of the night just staring at them. He had a few dance moves in there too!

Renee and Robert's first dance!

Good-bye Mr & Mrs Bain!

No comments: