Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buble

Forrest and I danced to "Everything" by Michael Buble at our wedding. At the time of our wedding, he happened to be touring near by and I had hoped he would make an appearance for our first dance as husband and wife, but sadly I think he was entertaining a crowd in Houston. Fast forward three years and he's back in Texas! My parents bought tickets months ago. They had asked us if we wanted tickets too, but with Forrest's work schedule and pending Rockport plans we said no thanks. As we got closer to the concert date, we realized we were available that weekend and decided to look for tickets. What a deal! We found two for $150, super close on craigslist. I was a little nervous meeting the lady selling the tickets, you just never know if it's the real deal. Luckily, it was. We went to dinner with my parents then enjoyed the concert! I'm not sure if Forrest enjoyed it as much as I did. Buble sings a lot of slow love songs. Here are some pics from the night and a video clip of him singing Home.





1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

LOOOOVE Buble!! So jealous y'all went! How fun!